PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN MINUTE CONEST RULES
The following are standard rules in any Pirates of the Caribbean Minute contest. Unless otherwise stated in the individual contest, these rules will serve as a base. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Pirates of the Caribbean Minute contests do not require a purchase to enter.
- Eligibility: Pirates of the Caribbean Minute contests are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 13 years of age or older. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participant entry constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Giveaway Entry/Submission: To enter any Pirates of the Caribbean Minute contest, you must meet the requirements of the contest as stated on the contest page and in these official rules.
- Winner Selection: The Winner will be selected via random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Potential winner will be contacted via the email provided and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, Pirates of the Caribbean Minute may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. If within 3 entrants do not respond to claim their winnings, then the prize will go unclaimed. Winner(s) will be drawn no earlier than 4 days after and no later than 15 days after contest ends.
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.
- No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Pirates of the Caribbean Minute, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by Pirates of the Caribbean Minute in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of this contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Pirates of the Caribbean Minute may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend to address the impairment and then resume in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Pirates of the Caribbean Minute reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Pirates of the Caribbean Minute reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Pirates of the Caribbean Minute’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Pirates of the Caribbean Minute from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in this contest
- Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner’s consent to Pirates of the Caribbean Minute’s use of Winner’s name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).